About S3 Executive Mobile Payment Solutions:
S3 Executive Mobile Payment Solutions is a leading merchant services firm with operations in more than 50 states & Canada. The Firm is a leader in merchant account management for small-businesses including financial transaction processing, marketing, asset management and expense management. The headquarters for S3 Executive Mobile Payment Solutions is located in Miami, FL with a focus on 5 lines of business:
* Credit & Debit Card Services
* Credit & Background Screening Services
* Gift & Customer Loyalty Programs
* Mobile & Wireless Payment Solutions
* Marketing & Social Media
S3 Exclusive Account Management Services: “TouchPoint Concierge”
“TouchPoint Concierge” is an exclusive fee based service which provides select S3 clients with a dedicated Account Executive. S3′s consultative approach helps today’s mid-sized and emerging businesses become tomorrow’s industry leaders. On the Internet or at the point of sale, S3 offers a unique combination of outstanding service & innovative solutions sold to companies both large and small.
The S3 Business Development Director is an individual contributor role that directly generates revenue by selling products and services to new and current users through direct, face-to-face contact. The S3 Business Development Director is responsible for generating annual revenues of $100K to $1M.
* Independently sells products/services to new and/or current customers to achieve or exceed assigned revenue objectives
* Independently prospects to generate leads for mid & enterprise level companies generating in excess of $10mm in bankcard volume annually.
* Contacts and visits prospective customers to determine product/services needs and performs sales presentations to match company’s products with identified needs
* Sells products through face-to-face contact
* Remains knowledgeable of company’s products to facilitate sales efforts
* Maintains sales records and prepares sales reports as required
* Provides follow-up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction with products and/or services provided
* May assist sales and sales support representatives as needed
* Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent training in business or sales management)
* Excellent selling, communication, and interpersonal skills
* Strong knowledge of industry products, pricing practices, and business operations
* 5-7 years of large sales or business development experience
* Valid US Drivers License
* Credit & Full Background Evaluation